Shiqayat
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS 160x600-2MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Imp
My title

MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS

Go down

MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS Empty MAJOR QUALITY ISSUES – UNRELIABLE SUV from Mahindra -- REVIEW/COMPLAINTS

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm

I bought this nice looking SUV from Mahindra on Dec 21, 2012 and within the first 4 months of ownership, I want to highlight some serious Quality issues of XUV500.

POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS BEWARE… THE LOOKS CAN DECEIVE YOU AND YOU MAY BE IN FOR A FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE…

Now the following are the major Quality issues that I faced:

1. GEARBOX

BIG PROBLEM. My vehicle in the very first week of my ownership, had this problem of gear NOT ENGAGING. For the first time in my life, I had to get down from my vehicle and have it pushed to the road side by 4 people on the road. SHAME… The gear would not engage and after my strong complaint, Mahindra provided the required service to FIX THE PROBLEM. But I was not expecting a 15 lac GLOBAL SUV to have such serious problems in the VERY FIRST WEEK OF THE OWNERSHIP

2. INTERIOR

a.Quality glitches with the glove box – The lid of the glove box would suddenly open when you are driving. I complained this to the Senior Regional executive who helped me out fix the GEARBOX problem earlier and demanded immediate replacement of the lid. He obliged and the vehicle was given for fixing this. The technician attending to this problem calls me and says the “lock is repaired”. I told him of the commitment for replacing the lid and he says it is not possible and he has check with his higher ups and it will take a long time. I insisted that the lid be replaced. To my surprise, In a matter of 15 minutes, he calls me back saying the lid has been replaced. “TOO SOON TO BELIEVE”. But still I took the delivery of the vehicle and the very next day the lid again opened suddenly while driving. GLOVE BOX LID STILL NOT WORKING even though they promised that it was replaced when I complained earlier.

POOR QUALITY PARTS COUPLED WITH SUSPECT SERVICE

b. A/C Blower – Suddenly from yesterday, the A/C would start blowing heavily even though I have chosen AUTO A/C option (Automatic adjustment !!!) and ECON setting(this is supposed to adjust the cooling in relation to the outside temperature???)

IT DOES NOT WORK EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TOO MANY NICE OPTIONS

c.Infotainment software had problems twice within the first month of ownership and I was told the Software has already gone for 3rd revision with the bugs fixed from the earlier 2 versions. The Software would suddenly shut itself while driving. This software has a hands-free bluetooth connectivity which lets you sync your mobile with the system. I had this embarassment of this software suddenly shutting down in the middle of a call and I had to pick up the mobile and disconnect the call.

HIGHLY UNRELIABLE SOFTWARE

3. ENGINE DID NOT “START”

a.. ENGINE WOULD NOT START – Had this same problem 3 times in 2 days. It comes up with “CHECK ENGINE” symbol.

When complained, I was told it is a Software Issue.

ALL THESE PROBLEMS IN THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF OWNERSHIP ????????????

ALL I CAN SAY, THIS MODEL IS BEING TESTED IN THE MARKET USING CUSTOMERS LIKE US INSTEAD OF TESTING THOROUGHLY IN THEIR QUALITY DEPARTMENT.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down