Shiqayat
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback 160x600-2  	    	 Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Imp
My title

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback

+2
fabfurnish.com
COMPLAINT_BOT
6 posters

Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi
This is to let everyone know that I placed an order on Fabfurnish.com, 40 days back (order no. 200001161) and I received the item in broken condition. From that time, my money (Rs 3599) is stuck, as even after daily follow ups with their customer care team, they haven't released this amount. I regret having bought this item from Fabfurnish. They give discounts only to lure customers and then treat them like this. Think 10 times before you place any order on their site.

Mohit

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Order Number - 200001161

Post  fabfurnish.com Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Dear Mohit,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

A refund in the form of NEFT has been processed. Please note the reference number - 1098f12181000007. Please check with your bank to know the status on the credit. It can take upto a maximum of 7 working days for the amount to reflect in your account.

For any further queries, please contact our Customer Service team at:
Email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Call - 1800-103-5678

Thanks,
FabFurnish Team

fabfurnish.com

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Fabfurnish -> FAKE-FURNISH -> FALTU-FURNISH

Post  anjansarma Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 am

COMPLAINT_BOT wrote:
I regret having bought this item from Fabfurnish. They give discounts only to lure customers and then treat them like this. Think 10 times before you place any order on their site.

Mohit

lol,, 100% agree with you @Mohit
almost same experience here - but this time they playing with my Order also (not only money).. Sad
1st Order Date 27/06/12 20:24 Order No - 200094646
as per them - its cancelled by error, Product not in stock, but that day (within an hour of cancellation) their executive offer me that same Product (Order by Phone Option) for list price with COD charges,,
Summary - due to discount coupon - they cancel my order.
So I posted my comments in their Facebook page and in another site(mouthshut),, after few days - again I received phone call and emails from this FakeFurnish (maybe after they read my comment) offering same products and this time WITH DISCOUNT COUPON,,
so I done my 2nd mistake by placing another Order
Order No - 200072266 Date 04/07/12 20:33
Still Not received any Shipping information after 15 days of payment!!!!! Sad
and remember - This time I placed this Order after they request me twice!!!!!

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty @Anjan Sarma

Post  fabfurnish.com Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm

We are already escalated the matter to our team on your behalf.

As per our team's communication with you, your issue will be fully resolved within the stipulated time lines. Request you for your patience and support while we help you in the best possible manner.

Thank you
FabFurnish Team

fabfurnish.com

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Hmmmm.. same type of reply again & again

Post  anjansarma Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

fabfurnish.com wrote:We are already escalated the matter to our team on your behalf.

As per our team's communication with you, your issue will be fully resolved within the stipulated time lines. Request you for your patience and support while we help you in the best possible manner.

Thank you
FabFurnish Team

1st - what about my another order 200087686 which placed & paid more then 1 week ago???
2nd - as per your executive (when she request me for ordering same item again) - you'll keeping one pc of Bajaj Platini Geyser for me!!!! then why still I am waiting???

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Re: Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback

Post  anjansarma Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:05 am

anjansarma wrote:
. . . what about my another order 200087686 which placed & paid more then 1 week ago???
lol - vanished????
@all - this Fake'fab'furnish now avoiding my simple question. not only here - they doing same (avoiding and giving useless reply) in their twitter page and facebook also Shocked
even deleting my comments also!!!! What a Face
no information i received for my Order No - 200087686 which i placed & paid on 12th July, 2012

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty @Anjan Sarma - Order Number 200087686

Post  fabfurnish.com Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello Mr. Sarma,

As per our team's interaction with you, we will be shipping your order by the end of this week & willl ensure that it gets delivered to you. Request you for your patience.

We are always available for your support & we will follow-up till your issue is fully resolved.

Thanks,
FabFurnish Team

fabfurnish.com

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Hello @fabfurnish - NOW PLEASE ANSWER ME HERE

Post  anjansarma Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:06 pm

fabfurnish.com wrote:Hello Mr. Sarma,

As per our team's interaction with you, we will be shipping your order by the end of this week & willl ensure that it gets delivered to you. Request you for your patience.
FabFurnish Team

Can you post my ORDER STATUS NOW ---- NOW ????

lol - NO,, you not,,,,,,,, or maybe - yes - you'll post same type of reply here as you posting in everywhere when any customer complaining against your cheap Cheating!!!!

fabfurnish.com wrote:
We are always available for your support & we will follow-up till your issue is fully resolved.

FabFurnish Team

eh!!!! are you???? what support??? another phone call with another fake promise???
again same type of harassment???
WHY PLAYING WITH OUR TIME AND ENERGY and MONEY????
last month You cancelled my 1st order and refunded my money - so I posted my review here and in another site - that's all,, But then WTF you call me again and request me for placing that order again???? for cancelling this order also??? IS IT MY PUNISHMENT FOR POSTING -ve feedback?????

PLEASE STOP THIS type of CHEAP GAME for easy ADVERTISING. 1st do something for improving you ill service..

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty @Lair fabFurnish

Post  anjansarma Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:14 pm

fabfurnish.com wrote:
@Anjan Sarma

We are already escalated the matter to our team on your behalf.

. . . . . . . Request you for your patience and support while we help you in the best possible manner.

Thank you
FabFurnish Team

Twisted Evil Very Happy Yeah Yeah Yeah,, Today I received your SO CALLED "HELP" via email Twisted Evil
as per your bounce team -
"Following item listed below from your order have been canceled as requested by you"

Net transaction still not safe due to this type of few Online portal who doing this type of in Fraud/cheating..
But @ Fabfurnish - Beware - I am not leaving you - from now - you can see me everywhere ,, Not only my experience - I'll share each n every one's experience who cheated by you

check attached photo of FakeFurnish's F'Team's email

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by anjansarma on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attaching screenshot)

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Re: Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback

Post  anjansarma Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Received another mail from this FakeFurnish

Hi Anjan,

We understand that it has not been a fruitful experience wherein we could not honour your request.

We consider it very unfortunate that we could not arrange the stock for you, This is an embarrassing situation for Fabfurinsh as well as we take utmost pride in our procurement and delivery standards. This has been a miss from our side and we regret the inconvenience this has caused.

We are providing you with a discount voucher "xxxxxxxx" wherein you get a Rs. 500 / - discount on a minimum purchase value of Rs.1500/- and would be valid for the next 10 days.

We would be highly obliged in case you place an order with us and we would strive to provide you with the best customer service which you deserve as a Fabfurnish Customer.

Yours fabulously,

Team FabFurnish

pmpl Smile AGAIN??? NO WAY!!!! Never!!!
What a useless WORST service!!!
What a time for sending such mail when already my 2 paid order cancelled by them and still waiting for 3rd Order from more then 22 days... keep deleting my post there on FB

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Good Shopping Experience Always!

Post  Saurabh Bhickta Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:09 pm

I always had good experience shopping with FabFurnish... Even if I faced petty issues they handled it well...I would also like to mention about their awessome product range...I can find al my necessary things of home furnishings under one umbrella...Good work guys! Very Happy

Saurabh Bhickta

Back to top Go down

Post  anjansarma Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Saurabh Bhickta wrote:I always had good experience shopping with FabFurnish... Even if I faced petty issues they handled it well...I would also like to mention about their awessome product range...I can find al my necessary things of home furnishings under one umbrella...Good work guys! Very Happy

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes something Fishy here Razz
why not making own post and post your (??) paid-back there!!!
Because its looking like that OLD TRICKS for me Evil or Very Mad
Evil or Very Mad

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty Satisfactory experience

Post  Ritika Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi All,

I would like to share my shopping experience with FabFurnish.com and would totally disagree that they are not good enough. I bought a dinning table and it was delivered in due time and even the coustmore care support was really helpful. Would like to mention Sarika here, she did helped me in a lot in tracking my order and delivery. Very Happy

Ritika

Back to top Go down

Post  anjansarma Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Fabfurnish.com worst ecommerce site in India.. Same as Timtara.com which just a cheater..
They have few Paid PRO who now trying to clean fakeFurnish's dirty image by posting Fake review and false feedback in everywhere..
Paid reviewers now using all trick just for money..

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamta Wed May 06, 2015 6:07 pm

anjansarma wrote:Fabfurnish.com worst ecommerce site in India.. Same as Timtara.com which just a cheater..
They have few Paid PRO who now trying to clean fakeFurnish's dirty image by posting Fake review and false feedback in everywhere..
Paid reviewers now using all trick just for money..

Hi Anjan,

I am sorry but I disagree with you and many people here, My spouse recently ordered for a sofa set for her parents as they are in India and he is stationed overseas. So, he asked his parents to keep a track on the order till the time it is not being delivered, since his mother is too old to use internet, she used to call at the customer care, the customer care executive Asha understood his mom's concerns and handled her very patiently. The product was delivered within the stipulated time . and also the installation was done immediately.
Now, you will think I am also a PRO of FabFurnish?
But lady, I agree that people make mistakes, this doesn't means they will repeat it always. We had a fabulous experience with FabFurnish, infact my friend recommended it to me. Now, we recommend it to everyone!! The thing is if your problem couldnt get solved it does not mean either that party or people supporting that party are fake! Get into reality!! You also might like some site, where I had faced bad experience.. so it doesn't mean either of us are wrong or right.

Mamta

Back to top Go down

Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback Empty lol good game :P but still - Its a worst ePortal

Post  anjansarma Wed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Very Happy lol! Very Happy Lucky you maybe Very Happy
do a review-site search like Mouthshut for this fruadfurnish and
check result,, They even offer me a Rs.1000/- gift coupon which I reject state-away,,
eh!! Now they using Personal touch also Very Happy asha-lata-mita-sita Very Happy
Open your eyes mam and do some research Cool

anjansarma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down