Shiqayat
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback 160x600-2jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Imp
My title

jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback

Go down

jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Empty jabong.com Complaints/Reviews/Feedback

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:48 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased some certain items under home and living catagory on 1st May.2012 with total amount 1580 including welcome voucher. Here I paid an amount Rs 1080 thorugh internet banking (Bank transfer). The order no. was 120501705883693 and finally the product was not delivered.I registered a complaint on middle of May,2012 regarding this and the complaint no is 167061. After repeated request of refund, they issue the money in terms of voucher. I again purchased the items by paying Rs 33 extra with order no 120616880858857 using that voucher. After two days, I received one mail that all the product did't gone thorough quality check so they can not send the product.Again I request for refund of money with request id 350692. However, they refund Rs 33 but not 1080 which was the major amount I initially paid. They said we can't refund it as you have used voucher. Hence I am supposed to purchase something from them which i don't need. It seems, no step was taken from their side and they just make a fake promise of refunding the money. Its been a long time I am going through a headache of repeated calling to their customer service on a daily and regular basis. Today also I spoke with Yaman (Supervisor) who assured me of refund with complaint id 412222. I don't know how long I have to go through irritating situation.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down