Shiqayat
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT 160x600-2TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Imp
My title

TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT

Go down

TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT Empty TOURCHERE FROM AIRTEL COLLECTION DEPT

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Sir,
Amount of Rs. 2098 /- outstanding on your Land line no.- 08041488781_kk , bearing account number 15355984.
I have been getting calls from Airtel collection / legal department saying i have due on the payment for the account i had.
I requested airtel to close my account on Mid of October 2011 and they said after a week they will close the account. I went to USA for a month trip and came back to bangalore by Nov 15.
I got series of calls from airtel saying my bills are unpaid after i returned to India, then i raised series of complaint and I paid money till Oct which i used. I got to know from airtel customer care that some one from airtel came to my house and I asked them to renew the account and not to disconnect the account on Nov first week. I was not in India at that time and my house was locked.
I told all thease details and raised an complaint with airtel customer care on December and airtel must have recored my telephonic conversation and their false record will show that I asked them to renew the account and not to cancell during the period I was NOT in India.
My passport has the exit and entry of the country India and I was not avaliable in India from Oct 28 till Nov 15th 2011, and this confirms Airtel lies to the customer and they give tourchere to customers by calling often by airtel bill department, then Legal department and then Collection department.
These phone calls threaten me to pay the amount of amount of Rs. 2098 /- outstanding on my Land line no.- 08041488781_kk , bearing account number 15355984 for the bill of November and December 2011 which I did not use. I used the account till October and I paid till that period, and I asked airtel to disconnect from Oct 15th 2011 the request will also be in their records.
Please take necessary actions against this and give peace to your loyal customers.
Thanks,Venkat

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down