Shiqayat
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT 160x600-2Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Imp
My title

Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT

Go down

Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT Empty Fraud with customer and and unsatisfied service - HONDA TWO WHEELER COMPLAINT

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Dear sir
i am owner of HONDA STUNNER .my bike no is GJ 1 LS 6560 purchase
from the Universal honda ahmedabad in 2011 arround feb.within third month from purchasing bike i got first problem in battery.i am very shocked because this model have no kick all things depend only on battery for self start.For this I have written 2/3 letters to company but all feel remain silent from their side it has astonished me.I am fade up with the battery failed off and on and i have to rush to garage within the 6 months for 2/3 times.
The same problem occurnce battery before 6 month 3rd time in 9th month of 2011 than i got reply that my battery will be replaced by new one .but very badly i have to say that they do not replaced my battery but repaired my battery and install it again.actually install new battery by replacing old one procedure take 2 week time so i have given my bike to universal honda but than after i don’t know that they return me bike with new battery or old one repaired battery but after 6 months i got same problem of the battery right now and put me in trouble to get same problem again,sir.right now when i show it in universal honda again they told me that your battery is not replaced but its old one(repaired) its really fraud or cheating with custmer .i am coming from middle class family so sir its very irretating to me.I REQUEST FOR REPLACE/REFUND OF MONEY/EXCHANGE WITH OTHER MODEL as suit to you.
i ma waiting for your reply sir.
please reply in this matter as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

mehta

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down