Shiqayat
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites 160x600-2online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Imp
My title

online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites

Go down

online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites Empty online, part time, data entry, work from home job offering websites

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 pm

I am a 26 years old middle class employed man who has commitments like all the middle class people do. The people like us who are even getting good salary but did not able to act toward their commitment will go online to search whether they can make any money by working online or by part time jobs etc etc. What most people will do is that they will browse the internet for the online jobs, someof the results what a search engine displys are:
1. Work from home no time limit no experience required no age limit no investment work 2-3 hours in your free time wherever you are.
2. Online data entry, no hard work only smart works, just send e-mails, post the ads, form filling, data conversion.
3. 100% Legitimate, Genuine & Scam Free Online Data Entry Jobs. Work at Home in your spare time. No work load, No Time Limit. Massive Income Every Month. Do Online Assignments, each of 4-5 lines. Get Paid $1 USD to $2 USD Per Assignment. Maximum Earning Per Month is $12000 USD.
4. One of the Best offline data entry job we have. No internet Required. Download the Files on Your PC, & submit the Job work in 15-30 Days Time Limit. Page Size will be A4. Amount Per Page will range from $1 USD to $2 USD as per the Plan. Just Give 85% Accuracy. Easiest Way To Earn.
5. 10 Minute Job Work, is one of the latest on demand Job work released by Online-Home-Jobs.com. Because of huge requests from people worldwide to have job work which can be really done in 10 Minutes. Our 10 Minute Job Work is for those you really want to make extra income in their spare time. Today anyone can easily spend 10 Minutes a day to do the task. This 10 Minute Job Work will easily pay all your monthly bills and can even do extra shopping's for you.

Dear friends the above are just few, you will get millions of websites like that, which pretends that they will provide the work.

I have also done that, trust me there is no success in any of the attempts. All are the same they just bothered of the income which they can make by cheating nothing else. I tried so amny and found none of them genuine and useful and lost lots of money. If i would have not did this i would have saved a huge amount. All will think afetr they cheated once, first was hopless they cheated me, let me get that lost amoun from any other genuine or good one and keeps on loosing the money just like me.

This attempt of mine is just to make aware the people whoever get this page in the search list whenever they search for any of the online jobs. Please dont try these online things and become prey for them. Please be aware and dont try ony one of such things and loose your valuable money and time both are precious.

The above article courtesy - Mr. Ravi.S.B, E-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down