Shiqayat
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Complain against Nokia Care cheating Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Complain against Nokia Care cheating Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Complain against Nokia Care cheating 160x600-2Complain against Nokia Care cheating Imp
My title

Complain against Nokia Care cheating

Go down

Complain against Nokia Care cheating Empty Complain against Nokia Care cheating

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Dear Sir,

Myself Durga Rai, an user of Nokia X3-02. On 2nd April’12 visited Nokia care office Shop No-1, Usha Arcade Complex, Near Lalita Hotel, East Boring Canal Road, Patna, Bihar, Pin-800001, for my phone keypad problem which was not working properly, they suggested me keypad change and I paid rupees 750 for the same but when I received my phone problems was not resolved. When I told for the same to concern they replied problem has been solved.

For the same visited Nokia care today 16th April’12 again with the same problem which was not resolved earlier after paid charge rupees 750. Nokia care concerns replied that I have to paid charge again for the same which I have already paid. Even I presented receipt of charge which is paid by me earlier but they are not ready to listen for the same and asking charge again. When I tried to meet with store manager to discuss the issue/matter but no one was ready for this meeting and they told he is out of office, after that I asked for store manager contact number but people was non-cooperative for the same.

I am a private employed person and for a single problem how long I will paid and visit the Nokia care after taking leave from the company for the same.

After above incident marked a conplain mail to Nokia (referance ID: 1-12297807532) and after 2 days nokia care adress this concern to called me with conferance call Mr. Aftab and during conversation conference call Mr. Aftab (Nokia Care Center Manager) was agreed to resolved my handset problem and requested me to visit store for solution, but when I visited store for solution and he repeated the same story and demand rupees 750 for handset problem solution. I couldn’t understand the reason behind this.

Again i address my concern through mail to Nokia care of above incident and again they called me and discussed the issue over concall with Mr. Aftab again he requested me to visit store for the same.

It’s very awkward to inform you again that I have not received my money refund from Nokia care. During conversation with you and Mr. Aftab over con-call Mr. Aftab was agreed to refund my rupees 750 which was charged by him without my phone problem resolve.

On Saturday I called him and inform that I am going to visit store and he requested me to visit on Monday for the same and I agreed for the same, today I visited store and asked for the same but customer support staff told me that he is not available in the store so we can’t help on this matter. Then after I tried to contact over phone but he was not picking my phone, after 2-3 times phone calls left a text message and waited for reply but he was unmoved.

After 1 hour wait within store support staff came to me and told that he had word with Mr.Aftab and as per him now it is not possible.

During this incident my cell phone has been almost destroyed by Nokia care center as well as they charged for repairing without problem solve also harass me a lot (6 times I have visited store after taking leave).

I request you to please lodge my complain against Nokia Care for cheating and mental harassment.

Thanks & Regards,

Durga Rai

+91-934421607

Patna

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down