Shiqayat
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer 160x600-2NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Imp
My title

NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer

Go down

NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer Empty NOKIA - Used batteryes are again selling by one of the dealer

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

I purchased one of the Nokia battery BL-5C 3 with 3 months warranty on 05/06/2012 from Sri lakshmi ganapathi emporium
Address
Sri lakshmi ganapathi emporium near venkateswara temple vishnu street yanam 533464.

i have the bill worth 250Rs. warranty period written for 3 months.
First battery was working for 3 hours only hence i returned that battery on21/06/2012 given another one ( i am out of station hence some time delay existed, to return the battery). The second battery working for 6 hours only again I returned the battery to shop owner on 26/06/12 every time he was giving used batteries (there is no any seal packs for battery). He was saying that if the battery was working for 1 hour means it is lot, i surprised. That means it is duplicate battery and used batteries are replacing from his carton. i asked him to give original one saying he doest have. At last i told him that i am putting this in consumer compliant. he was replying yes Shure that means he was very strong in black market in like duplicate batteries and expired batteries.

however i am foolishly loosed amount of battery,
Respected sir i request you to please give a punishment to any one dealers so that other dealers also realised to produce the quality market in yanam. in entire yanam site most of the things are selling duplicate things as original.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down