Shiqayat
Cheap activity of vodafone Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Cheap activity of vodafone Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Cheap activity of vodafone Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Cheap activity of vodafone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Cheap activity of vodafone 160x600-2Cheap activity of vodafone Imp
My title

Cheap activity of vodafone

Go down

Cheap activity of vodafone Empty Cheap activity of vodafone

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

I am kaushal.I have been using vodafone services for long time.Bt really I am not happy with services & policies.My mobile no.is-9999064874.Its post paid.I am paying 1300-1400 every month as bill.& my services is being barded many time saying credit limit is over.I have requsted many times to their executives bt I didnt get proper response.Calling customer care is also very hectic because this also chargable.I never got proper response.You can how many times I have called to customer care.

Presentely,My services has been stooped because of limit.I am surprised that I am beeing asked bill without giving bill.

So I am going to consumer court because in spite of paying so much of money if im facing problem .Why should I pay if I am not able to use servises at important time like today.Also If my due date is 24 th why this is being done?

I have also data card of 3G no is-9999087694.This 3G onlyfor name because there is no speed .In whole month I am not not able to use even .5 GB.I am given 2 GB usage.You can really see my status.I am really fed up with giving complaint .In spite of so bad sercices they do this kind of problem.

1st of all i want to change service provider & in court I will ask for compantation because no sercice no money & the loss which I have got today .I am LLB+MBA guy .So I have to talk to my client frequently which I was not able to do.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down