Shiqayat
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT 160x600-2PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Imp
My title

PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT

Go down

PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT Empty PAYTM ONLINE RECHARGE NOT REVERSING THE FAILED RECHARGE AMOUNT

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 pm

I am a registered account holder to the online recharge website PAYTM.COM.I was trying to add 1000 rs to my paytm cash through my HDFC credit card on 08 april at 11:07 am , but it failed to recharge my paytm cash while amount has been deducted from my HDFC credit card.
Again I tried to addup rs.1000 to my account on same day 8th april 11:15am through same credit card and its successful.
I wrote my complaint to the customer care support email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and they replied that your amount is reversed to the account.But it didnt happen even after 5 days.There is no phone number availble in the support contact details of that PAYTM website.
Can anyone suggest me the ways to stop such spam activities

Thanks

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down