Shiqayat
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS 160x600-2SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Imp
My title

SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS

Go down

SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS Empty SYNERGY CARD BY IMPACT SOLUTIONS

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Sir,
I’m working as an assistant in a purchase and supply Co. in Chennai. Few days before some Tele Sales Executive called my mobile phone, stating that he is calling from HDFC bank, Delhi. He also added that since I’m a prime customer of their bank they are issuing a card which is entitled for a sure discount of 15% to 30% in all merchandising establishments till lifetime anywhere in India. He also informed me that only petrol, diesel and gas cannot be included for discounted purchases. He said that even for jewellery and household items also the said card is valid for discounts. He added that all these benefits are entitled to few customers like me because I am regular and timely paying customer. He said that for all these procedures I need to pay a one time payment of Rs. 5,500.00 and that to it is needed for me to pay the said amount only by 45 days after I start my purchases from the card they are going to issue. Suddenly he asked for an immediate alternate mobile no. and he asked me to follow what he directed. He had cheated and misguided me and misused my credit card nos and managed to cheat Rs.5,500.00 from me.
At once I received the alert sms that I have been charged for Rs.5,500.00 on behalf of M/S. CELLNEXT SOLUTIONS LIMITED, Delhi, I was shocked. Immediately I tried to call the nos. which I had received the Tele executive call, I was not able to finish the call by getting connected.
Finally I understood that I had been cheated for Rs.5,500.00. So, I kindly request your goodselves to intervene in this issue and save many of the citizens of India who are to be cheated by this foregery people. I also request your goodselves to suggest me, whether I can get back my hard earned money.
Hoping your kind cooperation in this regard.
Yours sincerely
R. SENTHIL RAM. 9, M.P.M. STREET, NEAR FIRE STATION, VYASARPADI, CHENNAI 600039. TAMILNADU. MOBILE: 98411 42273

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down