Shiqayat
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE 160x600-2NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Imp
My title

NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE

Go down

NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE Empty NON CREDIT OF BALANCE OF ERECHARGE EVEN AFTER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Dear Sir,
i would like to draw ur kind attention on my problem, I made an erecharge of Rs.55 to get full tlak value on my prepaid No.9236048454 on 13 March 2012 14.10 hrs. Soon i got sms “Recharge of Rs 55 successful & ur current balance is Rs. 56.10.
While trying to call my call got disconnect due to low balance. On making complaint, We get reply that There was not any erecharge of balance purpose, while it was a sms pack of Rs 30. Three time i tryto log my complaint every time i got only suggestion to wait for solution and lastly they say they can do nothing.
Sir my query is that-
1. when i paid Rs 55. for talk value purpose and even i got the sms of “RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL OF Rs. 55 & YOUR CURRENT BALANCE IS Rs.56.10″ Why i accept a sms pack recharge
2.Is It good customer service
3. Is there any legal forum Where i can raise my matter to get Justice
Plz. note it is not a matter of Rs.55 but it is amatter of Good Service & Customers Right
Regards
Vivek Dixit
9235591995, 9236048454

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down