Shiqayat
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK 160x600-2FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Imp
My title

FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

Go down

FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Empty FAULTY SYSTEM OF ISSUING STATEMENTS OF CURRENT A/C PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 pm

this is to bring in your notice that dena bank at new shastri market, Amritsar Punjab is not providing us a/c statements as per rules.
the system they are applying dosn’t suits me. When ever statement is asked the reply comes write the a/c no and date from to the date required on the register and we will print it and you can get it on the next day. thereafter the statements are printed and kept publicly any one can come and get away with any no statements from their.I have been complaining this to the bank officials that most of the time my statement is taken by someone eles. How come you people keep my current statement publicly.The reply comes:- sir, this the system of bank we have to follow you may write on the register a/c no again and we will get another printout for you and you may collect it in morning.
Is this the way my statement will be provided to me
How am i going to be secure in bank were my a/c information is kept publicly and there is no system
Else i should change bank

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down