Shiqayat
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR 160x600-2CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Imp
My title

CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR

Go down

CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR Empty CHEATING WITH TICKET & BUS , TRAVELYAARI, RESERVATION FOR TICKER FOR AMRITSAR

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I was very dis-pointed of travel yaari bus service last week i went to amritsar after booking with trevel yarri website after paid 1550. i booked my ticket before 15 days ago, before boarding from Delhi i call bus Oprater which mentiond on the ticket R.S Yadav Travels, first thing he not talked to us on right way, i asked him to when our bus will get from RK Ashram Metro Station Delhi, but he told me our boarding point is Ajad hind market Lal Qeila New Delhi, i was very upset of this thing then i called to travel yaari customer service about that then was tell us different thing that boarding point certainly change due to havey trafic at RK Asharam, we don’t have any way to choose this option so we went to Ajad hind market for taking bus for amrit sar, after reaching at R.S Yadav Travels shop we asked him about bus he was told us why you booked this ticket from Travel yaari they are agent, then he was told us bus will come 11 pm, you have to wait the bus, then we were wait apx 3 hour there shop, after that we asked him about bus he asked to us that ticket we present our ticket his counter, then run down same where alse with our ticker after 30 min he will back with different ticket with different ticket no, 15 and 16 with different bus without AC, he told to us we have no another bus for amritsar plz take your refund from travel yaari or board on this bus, then we call travel yaari customer care and explain all the things, but customer care person unable to solve our problem we called 10 time customer care. but result was nil. then we decide to take same bus to amritsar without AC, when we asked to R.S Yadav Travels they threat to us to de board the bus. we dont have any choice , then we reached to amritsar 1 pm om 6TH april, we are request to you pleasd take some action against travel yaari.com

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down