Shiqayat
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. 160x600-2Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Imp
My title

Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center.

Go down

Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Empty Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center.

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Dear Sir, gvn below is the details of complaint and communication details with the supplier, kindly look into it and please help me in getting the thigns done.,

with best regards,
R.Chandrashekar.
Mob:-9740396237.

Dear Sir,

My Self Chandrashekar writing to you about your companies servicing , I had Purchased refrigerator of LG from Kundan Electronics 6yrs back MODEL :- gr-181 rpg x. and its 175ltr single door., I encountered a problem with it ( its not cooling ,where as the compressor is in good condition }and i called up for the servicing of the same., 1.5months back ,one of your person came Mr.Thyagaraj 9739004743. and told he will get it done but when ever i called up he is telling stories only., and again called Mr.Shehzad (9632658742)in Kundan Electronics(HRBR lyt/FRAZER town) and he is also doing the same thing ., again i complained for services with your customer care and no body turned up., I spoke to your another service engineer Mr.Anant.(9342859595) inspite of coming and checking and solving the problem he is telling me to get it done personally for which he is going to help me., and he informed me that LG doesn't have the capacity to repair its product like cooling/freezing etc., Now my question is how is LG producing the products with out providing /having servicing capacity of its product.,????? is this the kind of service you people provide to customers world wide? iam fed ip of this from past 1.5months following up with your service engineers .. I am sorry to say that nothing is good in LG if this kind of things are happening.,

Again i have complained for service in your customer care and my complaint no. is as given below:- rna 110619056827 ., which was gvn on saturday night and stilll now no body has turned up. i want mr fridge to be serviced today itself at any cost .kindly take necessary actions immediately., before its too late i take further ahead.,

Please arrange for servicing to be done Today itself.,

Awaiting your promtp reply.,

For further info please do calll back.,

R.Chandrashekar.
Mob:-9740396237

REquesting you to kindly look into this matter

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center. Empty Re: Delay in Attending and Servicing my fridge from LG bangalore center.

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 pm

sir,i had purchased an LGGL278VE4WINEBLOSSOM260LFF FRIDGE on 26th from ezone at jayanagar first block bangaloreand the same was delivered on 27th.i was told that demo installation will be done by a technician from lg in a day or two.even though it is over 4 days since i got the piece no one from your service centre has bothered to come and install with demo.this inspite ofover one dozen calls to your customer care and also to ezone.i,m frustrated and regretting my decision to buy your lg product as your service centre people are highly irresponsible and careless in servicing your products.tthis delay is causing lots of hardships to us in the absence of a fridge.please take action on the concerned officials and rectify my problem immediately.hope you will respond promptly.drhvprasad9448508790.08027824444.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down