Shiqayat
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product 160x600-2Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Imp
My title

Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product

Go down

Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Empty Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Hi All,

I had bought Philips earphone model # SHH 9756 Billed in Jan'12. Which to my surprise got a dead left side ear plug in a fortnight. I went to Hi-Tec Services in Noida (Authorized Philips service and repair center) and submitted my earphones for replacement with a return SLA of 7 days with Job Sheet reference number 35496000037743. The date was 11-Feb-2012 and I still have not received my headphones.

I have followed up making almost 6 dozens calls till now to around 6 different people but I have not received any target date of return till now. I feel harassed and irritated with the follow up now. In the first place why I am told to call n number of people when SPOC for me should be the desk of Hi-Tec services.

Philips customer care online had ensured me escalations to superior levels and promised me return in a week but that was also almost a month ago. Please let me know where can I approach now not just to get my Rs.2500 worth earphone back, but also to teach them a lesson.

Thanks,
Mayank

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

Philips After Sales Service, Be ready to forget your product Empty Philips music player

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 17, 2012 8:02 pm

I HAVE PURCHASED PHILIPS MUSIC PLAYER FOR Rs 5000,DATED 26/MAY/2010,
NOT EVEN 6 MONTHS COMPLETED , I HAD BEEN FOR SERVICE CENTER FOR 2 TIMES
AS PER THE COMPANY RULES IN WARRANTY PERIOD ANY PRODUCT GET WORST, IT
SHOULD BE REPLACED,ACTUALLY MY EAR PHONES WERE NOT WORKING PROPERLY BUT WHEN I WENT TO PHILIPS SERVICE CENTER THEY SAID THAT EAR PHONES GOT DAMAGED SO THEY ARE REPLACING EAR PHONES BUT PROVIDING SOME OTHER EAR PHONES WHICH IS LESS IN COST ORIGINAL EAR PHONES COSTS ABOUT 1000 Rs,BUT WHAT THEY ARE PROVIDING IS OF JUST 400 Rs, IS THIS A WAY OF REPLACING
I PLEASE YOU TO TAKE THIS ISSUE SERIOUSLY AND PROVIDE ME A JUSTICE

THANKING YOU, YOURS SINCERELY
AKASH RAJ

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down