Shiqayat
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted 160x600-2Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Imp
My title

Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted

Go down

Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted Empty Paytm.in - Paytm.In - recharge failed but balance (paytm cash) deducted

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi,
I understood that overconfidence can kill people and I suppose that is what it happened to me, before this incident people might have read my comments on grahakseva singing all praises for paytm.Com online recharge portal, but my trust broke today early morning when I tried to recharge my virgin cdma number but the recharge amount was not credited to my balance but the paytm cash vanished, great. This opened my eyes that all the online portals are same, though the amount was a small amount of 70 inr, it made me realize how blindly how I was trusting this site....
their (paytm) customer care at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was quick to reply with some copy paste material like .."we have checked with the operator and they have confirmed that the recharge has been successfully delivered.

We request you to kindly contact virgin cdma customer care to confirm the status of your recharge."

And that too..within minutes of submitting my mail... seems they are super fast..this makes me suspicious...as how come so soon they found out..and talked with my operator with all the details..

my order no. 35876496
amount lost - 70 inr

Back to top Go down