Shiqayat
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews 160x600-2Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Imp
My title

Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews

Go down

Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews Empty Lenskart.com - complaints/reviews

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

Hi Sir,

I m sorry for such a detailed explaination of my problem. But please give some time to read it.

I purchased a Fastrack Backpack from lenskart.com on 23rd of April, and paid through Credit Card. My order number is 100091776. The site promises to deliver their orders within 5-7 working days. I waited till 2nd of May. The product wasnt delivered. I called up customer support and they tell me that the DTDC could not deliver since it is out of delivery area for them. And the resolution they gave was, the product will be returned back to them, and after they receive it, they are going to ship it again through a different courier. I was really upset with the kind of response, since that would take reasonably another 10 days, (3days according to them) where as i was already late since it was a birthday gift to a 12 year old. I also told them to refund my money, to which they said they can do that only after they receive it back. I asked the customer support representative to make me talk to his supervisor. He connected me to Mr Ujjwal, he promised me that he will get in touch with DTDC and ask them to deliver the product. He also promised to get back to me next day to confirm. I waited for 4 more days for the confirmation or any kind of response. I called up customer support again on 7th of May. And this time i got my call transfered to another supervisor named Abhishek Ahuja. He apologized for the previous supervisor and promised that he will get back to me with a solution within 2 hrs. Again i waited for around 6 hrs. I got no call back from anyone. I called up customer support again. And when asked to connect me to Mr. Abhishek Ahuja, the customer rep said he left for the day. The next day i called up again and asked for Mr. Abhishek Ahuja, and after repeated calls the same day, he did not have the guts to speak to me, but pass on excuses for not talking. By this time the customer rep tracked my order to find out the status as "delivered on May 2nd", where as on May 2nd DTDC was showing "out of delivery area". So he asked me to check with the receipient if by any chance they have received it. they had not. I called up again Next Day, 9th May. After much effort again, finally i get to talk to Mr. Ankit. Another supervisor. He used the same words like the previous 2. he said that the product has reached to the wrong address and he will follow up and reship the product. He also promised to send me a detailed email stating the situation. But i received no email. Today on 14th i am calling since morning and they still dont have a resolution.

Please advice me as to what more i can do.

Pratik Agrawal

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down