Shiqayat
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site 160x600-2Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Imp
My title

Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site

Go down

Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site Empty Ncarry.com - REview - a cheat site

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 9:50 pm

i have purchase micromax funbook from ncarry on 16-05-2012 fully paid. they shipped the product on 17-05-12 through AFL courier. my order no. is 20516-0194. i enquired AFL on 20-05-12 about the status they told that shipment is on hold because of form 50. i informed the customer service about 4 times on the same day about the problem they told it was internal problem and promise me the product will be delivered within two days. then i call on 23rd about the status on afl they told shipment on hold because of form 50. and shipper was already informed i call on 23 and 24th on ncarry customer service they dont know exactly where the consignment is. and now on 25th they reply the same and said if consignment returned they redispatch it through bludart. so even i informed about the problem of form 50 on 20th they not attended the problem even in five days what service we can expect from ncarry. i mailed them about 3 times but they dont reply. please resolve my problems and deliver my product.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down