Shiqayat
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com 160x600-2Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Imp
My title

Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com

Go down

Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com Empty Complaint of non receipt of order from Shopclues.com

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi team,

I had ordered a JAIPAN STEAM IRON (Model- JPI 9013) on 28th of April 2012 but i haven't received the order yet initially after 7 days of ordering i spoke to online support executive Sam who assured me the delivery of my order in 2 days but after 3 days i again brought this to their notice and this time i spoke to online support executive Sanjay dhawan still no progress on the same. My order number is 1046431.Now those online support executives are not replying and even their customer care number is always busy. I am feeling cheated and i had made an online payment and had received a confirmation mail after ordering the product.kindly team intervene in this as this is very grave issue when they commit delivery in 4-5 days here i have not received it even after 14 days. it had painted a really bad picture of Shopclues.com now i do not intend to buy anything from that site and would tell my friends and collegues to stay away from shopclues.com. Now i want you guys to take this matter to the superiors of Shopclues.com.

Thanks in Advance because i have faith in your team of consumer court.

Warm regards
Saima

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down