Shiqayat
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund 160x600-2Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Imp
My title

Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund

Go down

Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund Empty Exclamation IIPM Retention Fee Refund

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am T.P.H Ruwanthi Sithmini from SriLanka, Currently pursuing the BBA course in Sharda University Greater Noida. In April 2011, I registered in IIPM University, Chattarpur, New Delhi for ISBE - PG program as I was told by the councellor that it is UGC recognized University. Hence I paid a retention fee of INR 33,700 on the 21st of April. However, my student visa to India to study in IIPM was rejected by the Indian Embassy of Sri-Lanka as the university is not UGC recognized. After, I was promised a refund of the fee within 4 weeks. However, each month they have given excuses and postponed the refund and after 13 months I have still not received the refund.
I am therefore lodging a complaint with you against IIPM, Chattarpur, NewDelhi hoping you would facilitate the refund as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

T.P.H Ruwanthi Sithmini

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down