Shiqayat
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Country vacations Complaints/Reviews 160x600-2Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Imp
My title

Country vacations Complaints/Reviews

Go down

Country vacations Complaints/Reviews Empty Country vacations Complaints/Reviews

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 am

1. I had purchased the country vacations membership for thirty years at a price of Rs.60,000 only. My Membership no. is CVHYD5CLUB5LB98735. The membership included:
(a) A week-long (seven day-six nights) vacation free of cost at all country vacations/RCI resorts for thirty years.
(b) Country Club membership for family for thirty years.
(c) Complimentary/Free pick up and drop from airport/railway station and local sightseeing free of cost.
2. The purchase was made on 13 Dec 11 and amount of sixty thousand was paid by credit cards as follows:
(a) HDFC credit card no. 4617862001623339 – Rs.45,000/-
(b) SBI Credit Card no. 4006676534135655-Rs.15,000/-
3. The agreement was signed by Ms.Naghma Beghum in the capacity of ‘Take Over Manager’ on behalf of Country Club India Limited. It was signedin the form of a Rs.100/- stamp paper which clearly said that “Agreement is for THIRTY years” and “No. of years of vacations is-THIRTY”
4. However when the membership number was provided, online account statement showed that I am being provided vacations only for FIVE Years as against the promised THIRTY years. Despite repeated complaints on the customer care executives and Ms Naghma as well as her senior executive Mr.Santosh Shetty, the same was not corrected and was told to pay up additional amount to extend the membership duration. I was also told that as of now I’m being sold only five years of membership and that I’ll have to renew the same after every five years.
5. The point of contention is that it is absolute fraud and cheating to sell only five years of vacations when promised were thirty years. What makes it more distressing and annoying is that it’s a deliberate fraud and not a clerical error.
6. In addition, the contract said that the company has done away with specific holiday seasons and all customers are at par now. But the membership account details online now convey that I am being given the BLUE SEASON which gets last priority while making bookings.
7. In addition, The Contract said that I’ll get a confirmed booking if I intimate the CCIL anywhere between 10-45 days in advance of vacations. But that’s not the case.
8. The persons contacted so far have been:
(a) Ms Naghma Beghum, Take Over Manager- 9985439006
(b) Mr Santosh Shetty, Sr Exec Manager- 8977275201
(c) Mr Chetan, Sales Exec- 9014256012
(d) Country vacations sales centre, Amrutha castle -040-66624435
(e) Ms Anusha at Country vacations call centre- 040-40077881
9. Hence I’ll request the Consumer Co-ordination Council to help me in this regard and direct Country Club India Limited to fulfill their following promises:
(a) Provide me with THIRTY years of vacations as promised in contract instead of FIVE years as provided presently.
(b) Remove the SEASON from my membership. If it cannot be removed, I should be given a high priority season as against the lowest priority season given presently.
(c) A Confirmed booking should be assured if I intimate/book my holidays 10-45 days in advance as stipulated in the contract.
10. If these promises cannot be fulfilled, I should be provided full refund of entire amount paid so far i.e Rs. Sixty Thousand with applicable interest w.e.f 13 Dec 11.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down