Shiqayat
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback 160x600-2tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Imp
My title

tradus.in Complaints/Reviews/Feedback

Go down

tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Empty tradus.in Complaints/Reviews/Feedback

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 am

I booked an HTC explorer mobile phone on 26th april 2012....its 3 may 2114 hrs and they havent even dispatched the product..they replied to my mail tht they will contact their distributor to send it ASAP but no response till now..!! they are saying tht the product will be dispatched within 7days...it will be the 9th day tmrw...and still not evn dispatched..god knows when this will reach here......pls dont ever..EVER buy from these idiots...simply waste of our energy and time.... other online shopping portals like jabong and flipkart will call us always till they know tht the product has reached to us safely...these idiots treat us like shit....PLEASE never buy from these losers!!!

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

tradus.in  Complaints/Reviews/Feedback Empty Re: tradus.in Complaints/Reviews/Feedback

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:44 am

really worst customer service. even they dont kept contact number on their site.

i also bought from tradus, order id: 2519756, and the ticket no : 22532,

i raised the request through online, there is no reply, i found the contact no from google search, even that one also not working.

really worst customer support. "tradus" is fraud.
i'm going to file a case on them, you also do this.

suggest to your friends to not to buy from tradus, almost i suggest all of my friends and coleagues.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down