Shiqayat
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment 160x600-2datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Imp
My title

datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment

Go down

datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment Empty datawind Complaints & Reviews - Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment
Respected sir/madam i am vimalraj i have pre-book the indian government announced UBISLATE tablet PC. And then i'll pay the money for that particular company but i not receive the any Responsibility for DD payment with acknowledgment from that Datawind company

I am Vimalraj my ubislate pre-booking order number is PM494F57C38A. yesterday i'll pay and mailing the my order payment using SBI bank and India post. when i'll getting my ubislate please mail the details.
DD and Mailing details
DD details:
Bank- State Bank of India
Date- 14/06/2012
Branch- Jayankondacholapuram, Branch code- 0998
Remitted- Vimalraj V
DD number- "437884 " 00000 2000: 000 225' 16

Mailing details:
From address- Vimalraj V, East street, Nagalkuzhi (PO), Sendurai (TK), Ariyalur (DT)-621806.
Register post RL number: 5577
Date: 18/06/2012
Post office- Nagalkuli-621806
thanking you
Best regards,
VIMAL RAJ V

tel.: 8939439259, 9952735609
Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sent: Thursday, 19 April 2012 3:30 PM
Subject: Message from Datawind

Dear VIMAL RAJ

Ubislate7+ is expected to be launched in April. The company will endeavour to fulfil all orders on a first come first served basis. You can check our website for latest information/updates.
An offer exclusively for you if you decide to make the payment in advance:
- You can have a prioritized delivery of your UbiFhslate7+ in June!
- Free shipping! Normal shipping charges Rs.199/- (For India only) will be waived off!
If you decide to avail this offer, please mail a Cheque/Demand Draft for Rs.2999/-, payable to Datawind Innovations Pvt.Ltd. at the following address:
Datawind Innovations Pvt.Ltd.
8148,Jubilee Complex,
Sultanwind Road,
Amritsar -143001
For all Cheque/Demand Draft payment enquiries, please email us [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For more details on Ubislate7+ view the frequently asked questions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Regards,
Datawind Support Team
1800 180 2180

PM494F57C38A VIMAL RAJ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9952735609
when i will received my ubslate and where i will pay the amount?

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down