Shiqayat
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure 160x600-2ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Imp
My title

ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure

Go down

ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure Empty ICICI Bank deducted amount though the transaction showed failure

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:02 am

On May ?29, ?2012, ??2:09 PM) I made wanted to pay my HDFC credit card (5243xxxxxxxx9129) bill of Rs.28772.86 online.

I did all the formality as required by the online. After completion the status of my transaction (MIC2745197752) showed me failure.

But when i cross checked the ICICI account the amount was deducted from my account. If the transaction was unsuccessful then why the amount got deducted. We are not people having big money in our account. I have to pay my bill as the due date is on 02-june but my account now do not have that fund to pay.

Please look in this matter as I personally facing mental harassment due to this issue. I will have to pay late fee due to such technical system.

I contacted the coustmer care they replied that the amount will be back in my account after 7 day only. I request to help me or other for future.

Allen Wilson
IP colony,Harayana
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Contact No.: 09953513005

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down