Shiqayat
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Shiqayat_logo_new350250

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shiqayat
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Shiqayat_logo_new350250
Shiqayat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Domain Name

Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Feed-icon32x32 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank 160x600-2Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Imp
My title

Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank

Go down

Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank Empty Fraud in Net Banking - Axis Bank

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Rajesh and I work for private company in Bangalore.

I am a victim of a fishing attack on the Netbanking (Axis Bank).

I deposited my salary cheque in to my SB account (Salary account) of Axis Bank on the 8th of April. This was credited to my account on the 13th of April.

When I tried to draw some money on the 14th of April, I was shocked to see that my account balance was only INR 60.

After this I checked the transcations on my account on the netbanking and found that my account was debited with INR 49900 on the 13th lae evening. This was an unauthorised transcations and I did not initiate this transcation.

I called up the customer care of Axis Bank and registerd a compalint. I also sent an e-mail to Axis Bank on the same day (14/04/09) about the fishing attack. I could not visit the my home branch on 14th as it was a national holiday.

I visited the bank (Axis Bank, Banashankari Branch) on the 15th of April and lodged a written complaint.

Prior to all these things, I had received an e-mail from Axis Bank which said that there was an unusual transcation in my account and some features on my net banking has been blocked and the e-mail also asked to me follow a web link to confirm everything was okay on my account and it also mentioned that the features on my net banking will be activated only after this. But, this was a fishing e-mail which i was unaware of and fell victim to it.

I have given all these details to the bank, but, the response from the bank is very poor on this.

INR 49900 is a big amount for me and I would request and look forward for help in this regard.

Waiting in anticipation.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh B S

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down